Department of Psychiatry provides mental health care services for in- and out-patients. Specialists from this Department consult patients who receive treatment in other Departments. All the doctors working within the Department work with out-patients as well as in-patients.
- Sector of border line state
- Sector of affective disorders
- Sector of differential diagnosis and treatment resistant state
- Sector of somato - psychiatry
- Sector of Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Clinical psychologists
- Diagnostic and treatment
- Psychopharmacotherapy, family consulting, psychosocial rehabilitation, individual and group psychotherapy, light therapy, arts therapy. Patients with somatic illnesses are consulted by different specialists.